Directions: How to Use:
Before settling on a routine, apply the Bust Your Brass products to a test strip of hair at the nape of the neck to get your strongest and iciest mane. Because the product is customizable based on your hair type, here are some suggestions for different types of blonde hair:
If you are a natural (uncolored) blonde:
- Use the Bust Your Brass Shampoo + Conditioner every other wash during the summer (when hair is more likely to become brassy).
- Replace conditioner with the Bust Your Brass Repair Mask once a week.
If you have platinum blonde hair:
- Use Bust Your Brass Shampoo + Conditioner every other wash to keep your tone.
- Alternate between Bust Your Brass Shampoo + Conditioner and Kure Shampoo + Conditioner and Multi-Task Repair Treatment.
- Replace conditioner with Bust Your Brass Repair Mask once a week.
- If you notice pesky brassiness, use the Bust Your Brass system after each wash until the desired tone is achieved.
- Keep track of your tone: if you’re happy with your tone, stick with it. If you notice brassiness coming through, use the Bust Your Brass Mask an extra time per week.
- If you’re getting too icy and close to a violet tone, scale back on the Bust Your Brass routine.
If you have highlights, balayage, or naturally coloured blonde hair:
- Every other wash, use Bust Your Brass Shampoo + Conditioner.
- Examine the colour of your hair and pivot (increase or decrease usage) as needed.
- Those with naturally dark hair should use the Bust Your Brass Intense Repair Mask in place of conditioner once a week.
- Please keep in mind that naturally darker or brunette hair will fight to return to its natural colour; in this case, increase the system’s usage.
If you have textured hair:
- Follow the regimen suggested above for your hair type, but use the Bust Your Brass Repair Mask instead of conditioner for an extra dose of moisture.
If you have grey hair, you should:
- Use Bust Your Brass Shampoo + Mask every wash, or alternate with the Kure collection every other wash.
- Non-blonde hair types may not be suitable.
- Some people with sensitive scalps may find it too strong.
- It is possible that not all users will get the desired results.
Overall, Bust Your Brass Cool Blonde Repair Shampoo is an excellent product for toning, hydrating, strengthening, and repairing blonde hair. When used as a system, its innovative complex of essential amino acids targets the most abundant bonds in hair, resulting in 86% more repair than control. It also gently cleanses the hair, making it ideal for daily use.
The product is attractively packaged and measures 1.8 ” L X1.8 ” W X8.9 ” H, with a weight of 0.8 lbs. It is manufactured in the United States and is classified as a luxury beauty product.